Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Name me



This week I made the bracelet using a new Swarovski crystal the color is called Cantaloupe. It changes colors under different lighting. It is purple in the natural light and green indoors. I took a picture of it outside and one inside so you can see the change. I have also used round and saucer shaped sterling silver beads alternating on the bracelet.


This design can also be made in any other color that I have.


I look forward to seeing the names you pick! Have a great week. :)

5 comments:

Best Family said...

What about Mirage. (like in Incredible the white hair women that is helping syndrome)

Jennie said...

Arabella (air-a-bell-a) One of it's meanings is beauty.

Best of the Best said...

Courtney

Anonymous said...

What about the name Sacilia?
(Sa-sil-uah)
sfine2003@yahoo.com

Christi said...

What about Fiona? How Fiona changes in Shrek!
tatanish@gmail.com