Monday, June 9, 2008

Name this Bracelet


Okay, This is one similar to what Ella (my daughter) has been wearing for the past year. I'm now deciding to offer it in my shop. It needs a name.
On this bracelet I have used small sterling silver beads with 2 sizes of Clear Aurora Borealis coated Swarovski Crystals and sterling silver daisy spacers.
You know the drill...give me name ideas for the bracelet and I'll give the winner the bracelet in the size desired.
Remember: if you would like to actually receive the bracelet there needs to be a way for me to contact you. If you don't want to put your name please just send an email to me after leaving your name suggestion on the blog!
Have a great week!

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

I say Ariel :)
So sweet!

Rebecca said...

I came here from your etsy site. This new one might be my favorite of your bracelets. Since your Ella has been wearing it, why not name it after her? Or, you could call it Bella.

aMs said...

How about Mckinley. Hey, I got a compliment on my jewelry today! I told her that you made it, and she was very impressed!

Christi said...

I just got my bracelets! I love them. I vote Alice.

carolyn said...

okay, how about any of these names...Chelsy,Savannah,Chloe,
Nicole, or Summer